- 2007: Friends began asking why in the heart of Silicon Valley were so many youth failing to graduate...why in a community of such wealth, were there also so many families struggling below the poverty line. Surely, we can join together to make a difference.
- 2008: Our volunteer movement to support kids in lower income schools gained momentum at Columbia Middle School & Adair Community School (Sunnyvale) and Castro Elementary (Mountain View).
- 2009: Part-time staff person hired and Bookshelf in Every Home Literacy Project launches at Castro!
- 2010: Dream4College and Dia Del Nino Festivals launch and Literacy Projects scale their impact.
- 2011: Sunnyvale Youth Mentoring starts; Gateway Neighborhood Center opens in Sunnyvale, allowing us to provide after school Tutoring support and enrichment programs for kids who could not afford them otherwise.
- 2012: Youth Leadership launched to mobilize and develop youth leaders.
- 2013: We begin offering much needed support for parents of destructive teens through our Parent Project ®.